Friday 2 September 2011

STORY BOUT AN 15 YEAR OLD GIRL...

she told me this story few minutes before she died...it was sad tho but i think she caused her death..
when i went to vist her,she said "i dont think ma father would ever forgive me,i ruined my life"...she began
     I am from a healthy home where i go to dubai,london,new york to shop...i dont buy my clothes in Nigeria at all..i was given everything i wanted..i attended pampers private school..when i was 8,i entered queens college..ma dad wanted me to be exposed..since dat was the school in town then i went..ma mom never supported me so i had it in mind that i had just ma pop.first day at school was not fun at all..i was beaten,,ma provisions were eaten by ma roomates..they used to call me "ode"...i slept on the floor for a whole week...av never experienced such before in ma life..i felt sick so i was taken home..
   When i got home,i told ma pop that dat school is like hell n i dnt want to go to hell buh heaven...so i went harvard high school..this was the beginning of hell for me..i was so free because ma pop was nt wif me...i spent like 7 years in high school..i was so unserious so i stabbed classes..ma roomates were nt the best for me at all..wen i was 15,i n ma roomies sneaked out of school to smoke,party and i have sex with white guys without protection..i thought twas fun..
        One faithful day,i was getting ready for class when ma white roomate came in white a brown envelope,,,she brought a white powder n told me to sniff it...i knew it was cocaine..i smoke,i fuck,i party so deres nothing bad in sniffing cocaine so i collected it from her...i was nt maself anymore.av even forgotten i had a father...i was so ugly n i became so addicted to sex n cocaine....(crying)
      I had an appointment with a white man in his house,,he wanted me to have sex with..i didnt know i was in big trouble..when i got to his house,,,i was fully satisfied,he was so drunk..he carried me to his bed tied me and said am gonna be his sex slave.i tot he was joking for good three days i was tied on his bed n having sex with..i was fed cocaine...i cried n begged him buh he didnt answer me...that night,when he was asleep.i strrugled to get ma fone,i called one of roomies who came to ma rescue n told me am in big troble...it was ma graduation eve so ma pop was around i didnt go straight to ma dorm,i went to the hospital to treatmaself.when i got there i was tested n immediately,ma resul came out,,i was told i had cancer of the lungs cause i smoke alot,,i was hiv positive n std was included...i felt so empty wen i heard...i spent 3 days n i didnt want topick ma dad's calls,i told ma roomies nt to tell anyone cuz i trusted her buh she was sniffing cocaine..when she saw the principal,she told her where i was n she came with ma dad..i didnt want to tell cuz cuz he has hypertension..when he saw me,he fainted buh later gained his concious..i felt so guilty cause i was the only child n he had no one buh me...i was supposed to be graduating n going to college buh i was given an expulsion letter instead.ma roomie was also expelled.
   When we got to nigeria,i was brougth here (st nicholas)..ma dad was just weeping n i was just looking him..i just misused ma opportunity..when he was asked if am his daughter,he said no i felt so bad..HAD I KNOW...so many bad things i did i cant just continue the story anymore..by the time u r through with this story i just be with ma anstestors..i just hope God can forgive me and i wish ma dad long life

2 comments: