Sunday 16 December 2012

LOVE SHA!!!

I do not understand why this happen. A guy is in a relationship but still cheats on her and promises the side chick he would be with her forever. This life is something else. I lost a friend few weeks back. I would blame her because life continues. Before she died, she narrated her whole story to me.
     "Kanyin, i do not know if i can ever fall in love anymore, i met this guy 7 years ago and we started liking each other. Things got so deep i wasn't looking at other guys.I became so into him that even when he did wrong things, i would be the one apologizing. Some of my friends warned about being a fool in love. The relationship grew. According to him, he is businessman, he travels every month, his parents stay abroad.
        As a lady, i kept asking him about marriage, i am ready to get married. At 25, am old enough naa, he was always posting me, busy today, busy tomorrow. I was patient, men came i refused. I was too committed that if i didnt speak to him in a day, i might fall sick. 5 years went, he didn't propose. I was getting worried, i wanted to be called "Mrs ojo". I did not want to talk to him about it, i knew when the time comes, he would propose since he promised to be with me. We kept on going
         A particular time came when he traveled for 2 weeks , i really missed him. I wanted to go with him, i was too used to him. When he came home, i even got to the airport 2 hours earlier than he arrived. Immediately i saw him, i ran to him and gave him a welcome kiss. I was sooooo excited.When we got home, we ate, he had his shower, we made love.
            I have had an abortion for him because he did not have a job then and we could feed the baby so i had to. I have stolen from my dad's money just to make sure he gets a good job.
           One faithful Sunday, I was too weak to go to church so he left me and went. When i decided to get up from the bed, i went to get my laptop because in had some mails i needed to send that morning, so when i opened the locker, i saw some invitation cards "TUNDE WEDS BOLANLE". venue was in queens street, England. Date was the same day he told me he had a board meeting in England. "could this be true?..is it my Tunde?...Buh then i saw some more. some pictures... *crying* his parents... TUNDE was on the altar with a pregnant girl, kissing and laughing. TUNDE was actually getting married to this lady...tears were just rolling from my eyes, i did not know where to start fro.
    When he came back, i was on the floor, i arranged the pictures on the floor. When he saw them, he did not know what to say. i said "Tunde did u actually think u could hide such thing from me?... 7 years Tunde, 7.....Breaking up would have been better Tunde, Tunde i never cheated on you,,,7 years Tunde you were the only one touching me, Where do i start from TUNDE!!!......he replied "i did not know how to tell u, i was scared i was going to hurt you and my parents wanted me to marry lucy, i mean i couldn't disobey...while he was talking i was just thinking " so his parents told him 2 years ago and he could not tell them there was someone else, if he really loved me he won't do such. Heaven knows i love him.
    My few words to him "Tunde i do not deserve this at all the time i spent with you was a waste, i made you who you are *sniffs* i wish you all the best Tunde!!!"...I packed my stuffs earlier so i just carried them, dropped his ring and walked out"...Kanyin i am very weak right now, *sighs* things are just complicated with the men in the country.GOODBYE Kanyin
          I never knew that was the "GOODBYE" of life. i still do not understand why she committed suicide but Mr Tunde no try sha..i won't curse him. God might have destined the lucy girl to him...who knows
please ehn! GUYS do not say because you do not wanna hurt a girl you should lie to her, come out straight. If she doesnt get hurt now, she would eventually and the curse would be on you. Please lets change.
                                                RIP JOY!!!
         

10 comments:

  1. Why the suicide tho??really a broken heart can always heal...everyfng became clear wen she was 28 but she was to blind to see..she shudnt hv done all these tho I get she went thru emotional torture tho....
    Well RIP joy buh u didn't deserve to take ur life away...
    Shit happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addition...never get too comfortable in a r/ship..it always end...

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Crying* this is sad. May her soul RIPP..we should all have it in mind that,if a guy truly luvs you,he will go the xtra mile to make things right..

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Rili sad* may her soul rest in peace..... Dis life is full of wicked souls. Nemesis is gonna catch up wif d dude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. you know how it feels, 7 years of being committed and got hurt. u knw we girls when d relationship becomes longer, na marriage be the next thing. she was prolli lonely and sad and felt leaving the world was the best for her buh twasnt needed jare

      Delete
    2. you know how it feels, 7 years of being committed and got hurt. u knw we girls when d relationship becomes longer, na marriage be the next thing. she was prolli lonely and sad and felt leaving the world was the best for her buh twasnt needed jare

      Delete
  6. Love is a bastard!! All blame goes to Joy tho,Suicide?!!!Nah Nah..A r/ship shuld be defined 4rm start lk wiers d shhht leading to? She says she was really into d guy, was d guy also into her? Double tragedy for Joy..Sad one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... Tunde na bastard sha

    ReplyDelete